Monday, July 25, 2016

12 Days of Christmas in July Day 5

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. I spent 11 hours driving yesterday, but made it home from Virginia safe and sound. It was actually a really beautiful drive and I was blessed by the gorgeous mountains and Susquehanna River as I drove north. My family were waiting AND I came home to a clean house...my hubby ROCKS! I am SO ready for some downtime this week.
Today I have another project to get you thinking about your Christmas crafting. The new Holiday Catalogue goes live in early September, but we demonstrators get to see it this week....and then we get to preorder starting next Monday...can't wait! In the meantime, there are lots of Christmas products in the Annual Catalogue to get you going on your holiday crafting. Do you realize that 5 months from today is Christmas Day?!? It's time to start thinking about it...I actually bought my first few gifts for this year last Friday :)
 Here a cute card that we'll be making at my Christmas in July Stamp-a-Stack this week...

How cute is that li'l reindeer?? I stamped him using the new Foxy Friends stamp set and Smoky Slate and Basic Gray inks. His little red nose is punched from Real Red card stock using the Fox Builder punch. So stinkin' sweet! The stamped image is die-cut using the Layering Ovals stamp set, as is the Real Red scalloped oval mat behind it.

The Whisper White background panel is embossed using the Softly Falling TIEF. I layered a piece of Cucumber Crush card stock that I die-cut with the Outdoor Adventure Framelits. Just a note, that the tree die does not cut the full length of the card stock...I used paper snips to free hand the rest :)
On the die cut piece I stamped the word WISHES, from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set, in Basic Gray ink. I added a Real Red die-cut "merry" using the Christmas Greetings thinits. The only embellishment is some silver 1/4" silver natural ribbon.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped a sentiment from the Peaceful Pines set in Basic Gray and some branches from Foxy Friends using Cucumber Crush ink. The final touch was a little punched heart.

I hope you're enjoying this series of Christmas-themed projects...tomorrow will mark the half-way point! See you then :)


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...