Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Today is the Day!

I don't know about you, but I woke up mighty excited this morning! Not only is the exclusive new Thoughtful Branches bundle now available for order, but I also get to pre-order my Holiday Catalogue products today! WAHOOO!! So much crafty goodness coming my way just in time for the weekend!

https://my.stampinup.com/portal/docs/default-source/happeningnow/promotions/thoughtful-branches/thoughtfulbranches_flyer_jul0516_ca.pdf?sfvrsn=2
Clicking on the image above will take you to the pdf of the flyer for this fabulous set of products. Believe me when I say this is one you definitely want in your stash. Also belive me when I say ORDER EARLY! This is a while-supplies-last offer that is sure to sell out quickly. Don't wait. And don't forget to redeem your Bonus Days coupons when ordering.

Now, if you aren't already convinced that this bundle is simply fantastic, check out today's project I designed for an upcoming class:

Yup...it's not just about trees! Isn't that hydrangea gorgeous?? It is soooo easy to do with the Beautiful Branches thinlits. Here I created an ombre wash on watercolour paper using Bermuda Bay ink. Then I die-cut the bloom. I created a second watercolour wash using Cucumber Crush ink and then die-cut the stem. So easy and so pretty!

The rest of the card is pretty straightforward. The base is Smoky Slate card stock. I embossed a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Smoky Slate using the Elegant Dots TIEF. The sheet music paper is from the This Christmas Specialty DSP pack...it's not just for Christmas! The sentiment, from the coordinating Thoughtful Branches stamp set, is heat embossed in silver on vellum and then die-cut using the Lots of Labels framelits. The only embellishments are a couple of pearls and some 5/8" silver satin ribbon.

On the inside I added a Very Vanilla card stock panel on which I stamped the sentiment (also from the Thoughtful Branches set) in Smoky Slate ink and added a little sprig of leaves in Cucumber Crush ink, stamped off once.

Now, I'm off to do my Holiday pre-order. You should do the same and get your hands on this bundle before it's too late! Have a great day!!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...