Monday, October 31, 2016

Thanks So Much

Happy Monday...and happy Halloween! While we are not big Halloween people in our house, my son certainly does enjoy dressing up and visiting his friends' houses for tricks and treats. I'm sure tonight will be TONS of fun!
Today I have a shaker card I designed a while back, but neglected to share with you. It uses the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and coordinating framelits.

I stamped the wreath in Crushed Curry and then the accent leaves in Cherry Cobbler...they turn rust-coloured when layered on the yellow. The window on for the shaker was die-cut using the Wonderful Wreath Framelits. The die-cut sentiment is from the Hello You Thinlits and the stamped sentiments if from the coordinating Crazy About You stamp set. I used Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate for the window on the shaker and filled the shaker with sequins. The background is Kraft card stock that I embossed using the Petal Burst TIEF.

On the inside of the card I simply stamped along the bottom edge with the accent leaves stamp from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set using Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler ink.

I love making shaker cards...they are such fun!! Have marvelous Monday and a wonderful week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...