Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Tidings of Comfort

Happy Wednesday...halfway to the weekend! Is it me or is this week dragging??
Today I am continuing my feature on the Christmas Pines stamp set/Pretty Pines bundle from the Holiday catalogue. Check out this one!

I am loving the combination of Mint Macaron, Emerald Envy and Cherry Cobbler this Christmas. Traditional colours with a touch of the unexpected. I especially love the way Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy work together, so I used them on this project to stamp some two-step pine branches.

I stamped the branches on my Whisper White panel before adding die-cut pine branches in Emeral Envy and Mint Macaron card stock. The die-cuts add texture and dimension and the stamped branches add fullness. What a fabulous combination! In case you were thinking you only need the dies and not the stamp set, think again! These products were made for eachother!
My pinecones are stamped in Soft Suede ink on Crumb Cake card stock and die-cut using the Pretty Pines Thinlits. I added a bit of copper metallic thread behind then and a little mini copper pinecone as well as a Cherry Cobbler bow. I love the pop of red! The sentiment is heat embossed in copper.

On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set in Soft Suede ink and added more pine branches in Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy.

I just can't get enough of this bundle, so be sure to stop by later this week for more ideas. Till then, have a great day!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...