Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sealed With a Kiss

Can you believe it's the last day of January? That means Valentine's Day is exactly two weeks away! Time to get going on making cards for the special people in your life. Today I have a project to share that we'll be making at my Sealed With Love Valentine's class this Thursday...

I couldn't resist making a shaker card for Valentine's day! How fun is that? I created the background panel by stamping a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock all over with the lips image from the Sealed With Love stamp set using Real Red ink. Using the Layering Circles framelits, I die-cut the whole for my shaker, as well as the frame to go around the opening. I used Real Red and gold foil card stock for those.

Inside the shaker window I stamped the sentiment from the Sealed With Love stamp set in Basic Black ink and added one more set of lips (stamped off) in Real Red. I filled my shaker with Real Red and gold foil hearts, punched using the Confetti Hearts punch. I embellished the window using various die-cuts from the Love Notes Framelits, a bit of Real Red ribbon from the Sending Love Combo pack and a little wooden Sending Love embellishment. I added a hint of sparkle to the wooden accent by brushing it with the clear Wink of Stella.


On the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the Sealed With Love set in Basic Black and one more set of lips in Real Red (stamped off). I love the combination of black, white and red with a pop of gold for Valentine's Day!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...