Monday, February 20, 2017

All Year Long

Happy Monday! It is a long weekend here and I am LOVING the extra day. It just makes everything so much more relaxed, doesn't it?
Tonight I am hosting my montly Project Life Club, so, in honour of Memory-keeping Monday, I thought I would share the layouts we are doing...

I think this may well by one of my favoutire layouts of all time. I absolutely love these photos of Max and my mom. The titles on the cards (from the All Year Long card kit) and the additional stamped title I added on the upper left card are the perfect complement to these treasure images. In case you're wondering, the aforementioned stamped sentiment is from the Layering Love stamp set. I added a die-cut swirl in silver foil using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits.


This one once again features several cards from the All Year Long card kit, but also several 2" x 2" cards from the coordinating accessory kit as well. If you aren't in the habit of purchasing the accessory kit that goes with your Project Life by Stampin' Up! card kits, you're missing out on tons of creative possibilities! The title card on the left-hand page was originally a plain black card, but I didn't want quite that much black on my layout, so I cut out the title using the Lots of Labels framelits and layered it on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock that I embossed with the (retired) World Traveller TIEF and added silver accents to with silver heat embossing. I also created an additional filler card on the far left using the Places You'll Go stamp set.


One of the things I love most about the All Year Long card kit is how versatile it is! There truly are cards suited for just about any occasion. Here I created summer-themed layouts using cards and items from the accessory kit. I added a die-cut sunburst accent behind the title card on the left-hand page using the Sunburst Thinlits and added stamped rays with the Everyday Hero stamp set. I also added a shaker card to the page using cards from the kit, a piece of Window Sheets and some (retired) gold mica flakes. On the right-hand page I had too many landscape-oriented photos, so I cut them down to 3-3/4" squares and mounted them on 4"x 6" pieces of Delightful Dijon card stock. I love the added colour it gives to the layout.

This last layout captured a weekend visit to "A Day Out With Thomas". It was super-hot day, so we didn't take many pictures, but there were enough to put together this fun layout chronicling our adventure. Once again, I had too many land-scape oriented photos (these were taken LONG before I started scrapbooking and became aware of how important it is to take every photo in BOTH orientations!), so I cut down a couple and mounted them on Basic Black card stock. I love the little hashtag in the upper right corner, created using the letter stickers in the accessory kit.

As much as I love creating fun layouts using Project Life by Stampin' Up! products, I think my favourite part is reliving the memories each precious photo holds.

Have a marvelous Monday and a super week!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...