Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Crisp and Clean Avant Garden

Happy February! Earlier this week I showed you a project that made me fall in love with the Avant Garden Sale-a-bration stamp set and today I have another that I like almost as much.

Isn't that sweet? I love how crisp this project looks. I used some Succulent Garden DSP for the background panel...I love the cute gingham pattern!  My card base is Basic Gray card stock. I stamped my images in Basic Black ink on Whisper White card stock and used Sweet Sugarplum and Pear Pizzazz markers to colour the flower...super quick and easy!



I added a panel of Sweet Sugarplum card stock and a lace doily behind it. I love the combination of the gingham pattern and the doily...it reminds me of tea parties when I was a little girl. The only embellishment is a little mini paperclip and a wee bit of silver metallic Sale-a-bration ribbon.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the flower image again in Basic Gray. I left it uncoloured and quite like the simplicity of this look.

Talk about a quick and easy card...and to think I almost overlooked this stamp set entirely!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...