Monday, May 29, 2017

Catalogue Countdown Week Begins!

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. Normally I'd be a bit blah, today being Monday and all, but I am SOOOO excited! The new 2017/18 Annual Catalogue goes live this week on Thursday and I can't wait! There are so many amazing new products I can't wait to get my inky little hands on. In anticipation of the big day, I am counting down by showcasing new products all week long. Yep...gonna blog EVERY DAY this week and each post will highlight new products. Excited? Me too!

To kick things off, I thought it only fitting that I introduce you to the new In-Colours...


I already have a favourite, but I'd love to hear which one is yours. Check these out and then leave me a comment identifying your fav new In-Colour.

This one is called Berry Burst and is a true magenta...a colour we have been missing from our colour line-up. It super rich and saturated.


This one is called Fresh Fig. It is a rich purple with quite a bit of a brown undertone. It is deeper than Perfect Plum but not as deep as Elegant Eggplant.


This one is called Tranquil Tide and is a rich teal. It is one of those chameleon colours and can look either blue or green, depending on what it is paired with.


This one is called Lemon Lime Twist and it is the party colour! Bright and vibrant, this is another colour that can look more yellow or green, depending on the other colours in your palette. 

Finally, we have Poweder Pink. Falling between Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride, this is a lovely, soft pink that has just a little more substance than Pink Pirouette but is subtler than Blushing Bride.


Now, in addition to the new In-Colurs, I used several other new products on these cards. That beautiful DSP in the background of each card is from the Fresh Florals DSP stack. This jumbo pack of gorgeous paper features four different patterns in each of the new In-Colours and has a total of 40 12" x 12" sheets. The die-cut sentiment is done using the new Happy Birthday thinlits. It is large enough to be the focal image on a project (as it is here), making it quick and easy to make lots of fun birthday cards. On my projects I created a shadow effect by layering two die-cuts, off-setting the top one slightly. The only embellishment on my cards is the coordinating Finely Woven Ribbon in each of the In-Colours. This ribbon is super-soft, has a lovely sheen and ties like a dream. So pretty!

So...which of the new In-Colours is your fav? Inquiring minds want to know! Have a great week...see you tomorrow!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...