Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Holiday Catalogue!

 
The new 2017 Holiday Catalogue is here...wahoo! There is so much to love in this year's catalogue...truly something for everyone. I held my catalogue kick-off Bingo event last night and we had a blast! One lucky guest won TWO games and took home a ton of freebies! Each of my guests also received a cute little mini pizza box filled with various embellishments from the new catty. I topped each box with one of the ornaments from the new Be Merry project kit...they were super-cute and my guests loved them!


The ornaments in this kit are really quick and easy to put together and make perfect gift tags or toppers. They fit perfectly on the new Mini Pizza Boxes for easy treat packaging.

Now, as if the new catalogue weren't exciting enough, there is also a new host promotion starting as well! Can you say FREE EXCLUSIVE stamp set?? The Merry Patterns set is brand new and only available through this promotion. Check out this video to learn more:


Contact me today to book your card class or virtual stamping party. I would LOVE to help you earn this fabulous stamp set for free! Remember, this promotion is on for September and October, so book your event soon before my calendar fills up.

Now, are you ready for a project full of new products? Check this one out...

I have to say I actually gasped aloud when I first saw the new Year of Cheer Suite. I LOVE mixed metallics and the gorgeous papers and embellishments in that suite have my name all over them! To create this card I began with a piece of the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP. I used a stip of the new Champagne Foil Sheets for the vertical element, die-cutting the pattern along both edges with the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits.

The sentiment is from the Watercolour Christmas stamp set and is heat embossed in copper. I used the Layering Ovals framelits to die-cut the sentiment as well as the copper foil scalloped oval behind it. Now, how about those little snowflake embellishments? I made them myself using the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and Champagne Foil with the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits. Aren't they fabulous?? The only other embellishment I used on this card were a couple of rhinestones in the centres of the snowflakes. I love being able to create DIY embellishments!

On the inside of the card, I heat embossed another sentiment from the Watercolour Christmas set and added a strip of Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape along the lower edge. Washi tape is a super-quick and easy way to show the inside of your cards some love!

Whew! This has been a long post...if you're still reading, thanks for sticking with me! Have a fabulous long weekend.


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00
Be Merry Kit
[144648]
$25.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...