Wednesday, December 13, 2017

'Tis the Season...

...for gifts and fun packaging! Today I have a cute little treat box I designed using a new sneak peek from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue and some retiring Holiday Catalogue favourites.

Can you spot the new item? It is the silver gable box! These are simply fabulous and will be available January 3rd in the Occasions Catalogue. I couldn't resist decorating it using some of my favourite retiring products from the Cheer all Year Suite. I used a 2" x 12" strip of Year of Cheer DSP to wrap around the box and then added some silver 1/4" metallic ribbon. The sentiment is from the Oh What Fun stamp set and is heat embossed in silver. I used the 2" circle to punch it out and then layered it on a silver foil 2-1/4" circle. That all got layered on a gold foil snowflake. How I am going to miss those pretty snowflakes!

I decorated the top of the box with two green mini sprigs to which I added "snow" by dipping them in my tub of embossing paste. I hot glued them together, adding a silver mini ornamet and a silver metallic 1/8" ribbon bow. The best part is the box can totally be opened without destroying the decoration...gotta love that!

How cute would these be as favours for a winter wedding?? Image the couple's initials in place of the sentiment and voila...quick and easy favours. Don't forget that all retiring items are available while supplies last only, so don't wait to pick up those items you have to have.


I hope your Christmas preparations are going well. I still have a ways to go, as I am in the midst of concert season with my band at school. Looking forward to the end of this week when things wrap up and I can focus on getting ready for Christmas with my family! Have a fabulous week!



Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...