Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blooms and Gingham

Hi there...I hope you're having a good week! Today I want to share with you a project I made using the Heartfelt Blooms Sale-a-bration stamp set. Check this out...

Now, I will admit, that when I first saw this stamp set at OnStage, I wasn't all that impressed. It wasn't until I used it and saw the incredible photo-realistic image it creates that I fell in love with it. It is a new, Stampin' Up! exclusive style of stamp called DistINKtive, and it fabulous! Here is a closer look at the stamped flowers:

The depth and shadows this stamp gives are just amazing! To create this card, I first stamped the image and then die-cut a stitched circle to pop up a portion of the stamped image. I added a sentiment from the same stamp set in Night of Navy ink. I love the combination of Sweet Sugarplum and Night of Navy!

I also ran the Whisper White card stock through my Big Shot using the new Petal Pair TIEF and then layered it on a piece of Night of Nacy card stock before adding some gingham ribbon in the same shade. I layered that on a piece of Sweet Sugarplum card stock and then mounted it on a Night of Navy card stock base.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped a portion of the floral image in Sweet Sugarplum.

I can't say enough about how beautiful this stamped image is...oh, did I mention it is FREE with a $60 order during Sale-a-bration?? This set needs to be at the top of your Wish List for sure!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...