Thursday, February 8, 2018

Sweetest Deal

Well, I'm a wee bit late posting this week, as the start of a new semester, combined with my big Customer Appreciation weekend have kept me super-busy. I have lots to share with you today! Firstly, the return of the AMAZING Fast Fuse Deal!


Remember the deal last fall that sold out in a couple of days that Stampin' Up! promised to bring back once they had enough stock? The time is NOW! From today until February 12th - or while supplies last - buy a Fast Fuse and get TWO refills FREE. This is my go-to adhesive and I couldn't be more excited about this deal. I will have a VERY large order going in first thing. Let me know if you want in on it! I have a feeling this one will also sell out very quickly, so don't delay or risk missing out.

Now onto a project...

I am crushing on the Tutti Frutti Suite these days! The coordinating card and envelopes from the Sale-a-bration brochure are the perfect way to put together cute and quick projects.

Can I tell you how adorable these little pineapples are?? They are truly itty bitty and too sweet! The pair perfectly with the Tutti Frutti DSP I use for the background and the tag. I also added some Lemon Lime Twist striped ribbon and a few self-adhesive sequins. (How much do we love THOSE??) There is just so much to love about the products in this suite...stay tuned for more cute projects with it.


Product List
Angled Tag Topper Punch
Angled Tag Topper Punch
[133323]
$31.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...