Monday, April 9, 2018

What. A. Weekend!

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was simply FABULOUS!! I and more than a dozen of my Stamping Symphony team attend Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event in London, ON. We were there to kick of the official celebration of Stampin' Up!'s 30th Anniversary and for the reveal of the upcoming Annual Catalogue, which goes live June 1st. As if that weren't enough excitement, I also did a presentation at the event that showcased one of the new bundles. This was the first time I've done anything like this and I was SOOO excited! I managed to keep it a secret from my team until they announced my name to go on stage! I had so much fun presenting and just can't say enough about the Stampin' Up! staff who helped run the event. They were amazing and the whole thing ran like clockwork. These photos are screenshots of a video one of my downline shot of the TV screen...not the best photo quality, but I think you can tell it's me ;)


Now that the spoiler advisory has been lifted, I thought I would share a couple of the projects I designed for my presentation. The stamp set I was asked to showcase is called Varied Vases and the coordinating punch is the Vases Builder punch. The stamp set is Mary Fish's Million Dollar Achiever set and it perfectly reflects her clean and simple style. For the first two projects I showcased I tried to channel my "inner Mary" and design cards that were clean and modern with a pop of colour...


One of the best things about this set is that it features two-step-stamping images. So if you're in the mood for a little colour therapy you can colour the outline images using Blends, an aqua painter, watercolor pencils or blender pens. On this card I used an aqua painter and my ink pads.

 
If you're in a hurry, the solid image stamps add instant colour quickly and easily. Gotta love versatility! Here I used Lemon Lime Twist on the vase and Melon Mambo on the flowers.

I even gave the inside a little love on this one but forgot to show it on stage...

I think this bundle will be popular with stampers of all experience levels because it features both images and sentiments, making it a great value. There are so many things you can do with it...I'll show more of my OnStage projects over the coming weeks as we count down to the new catalogue.

In the meantime, be sure to check out the Retiring Products List, which just dropped today. While there are lots of beloved favourites on there, not the least of which are SEVENTEEN outgoing  colours as part of the Colour Revamp, the new products and colours are SPECTACULAR and will make you forget all about your beloved Always Artichoke ;)

You can view the lists as a PDF by clicking the images below or visit my webstore to see (and order) the items you just have to have before they're gone. Remember that all items with the exception of stamp sets are available only while supplies last, so don't wait too long to pick up that Always Artichoke reinker and extra packs of card stock!

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2018/Retiring%20List/OCC%20Retired%20List-CA.pdf
Click to view retiring Occasions Catalogue products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...